Thursday 2 May 2013

Ladybank, Fife - classes

Hi everyone, back at last!
 
Great news ...I will be starting 'stitch 'n' craft' classes at Off The Rails Arthouse in Ladybank, just next to the station on Tuesday 14th May 2013. We'll be exploring basic embroidery stitches to start with.
 The Arthouse will be open this weekend Saturday 4th, Sunday 5th and Monday 6th May and I will be there in the afternoons on Saturday and Sunday then all day on the Monday. I'll be taking names for my two classes which will be running on Tuesdays from 9.30am to 11.30am and from 7pm to 9pm.  
 



I will be adding more exciting news very soon...watch this space... I also hope to have a Facebook page up and running next week sometime
All a bit frantic at the moment but great fun.
Back later.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment