Thursday 29 November 2012

Exhibition St Andrews Museum

Hi,
Just to let you know that the Embroiderers' Guild, Dundee Branch Exhibition will be opening on Saturday 1st December 2012.
It runs from 1/12/12 to 6/1/13 and is open Daily from 10.30am to 4pm with free admission, they also have a cafe.
There will be a few workshops with some spaces still available . I'm teaching the canvas class with a friend. You can book a place on 01334 659339 . It would make a great day out.

Sadly I seem to be out of space and cannot upload my photos (will investigate this) but just to say that they chose an image of my work for the poster which I'm delighted about. You can see the image here.
There will be some of the members sitting stitching for some of the time during the period of the exhibition.
NB The Museum will be closed for Christmas and New Year. Probably best to give them a ring if you intend visiting around that time.

If you can make it to St Andrews then I hope you enjoy your visit to the exhibition.

Moira

PS. The Barrack Street Book which belongs to Dundee Museum and was made by some of the members will be on show as well. The book just happens to be featured in the current issue of Stitch Magazine (Stitch with the Embroiderers' Guild). My page is the one with the tomato puree Astrolabe!

:o)
UPDATE - I've uploaded a few pictures onto my Flickr page

1 comment:

  1. Hi Moira, I've recently joined the Embroiderers Guild and I was looking for information on joining the Fife Branch. Hope you don't mind me contacting you but your name was the 1st result of my 'Fife Embroiderers Guild' Google search! My email is: julieorford@btinternet.com, thanks in advance, Julie

    ReplyDelete